General Data Protection Regulation
We attach great importance to protecting your data and privacy when using our email verification services. We are aware of how important transparency is to our customers. We're happy to tell you about our principles that add value to our work at Mailbite.
The General Data Protection Regulation is a new set of rules that set privacy and security standards for data collected from EU citizens. Companies/Services must comply with these new regulations regarding how data is collected, processed and stored.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the most comprehensive amendment to EU data privacy law in recent years and came into force on 25 May 2018. At Mailbite we work hard to comply with GDPR and enforce its policies when creating new services.
Manage Your Preferences
Our application servers are hosted in the EU and comply with new data protection regulations.
You can view, update or delete your personal information. You can view and manage them in the Profile Settings section.
How does Mailbite comply with GDPR?
While the GDPR only applies to data from EU residents, we have made the decision to apply the requirements of the regulation internationally.
Some of the actions we take for data privacy and security are given below.
- Mailbite uses a fully encrypted system that ensures your data stays secure throughout all your processes.
- There is a Data Processing Agreement that provides an overview of the data we collect and how we process it. If you want to request, you can send an email to [email protected].
- We only process publicly available online data for informational purposes. Our users can already access publicly available data via search engines. Working like a special search engine, Mailbite combines such requests and delivers them to you faster and more securely.
- Mailbite processes your data for a limited purpose only to provide email verification and search services.
- At the end of your use of Mailbite services, you can request the deletion of all your data sent to us for verification. We always comply with these demands. We also offer you the opportunity to delete your own data from your account.
- We keep track of our processing activities in accordance with GDPR. Our customers can find these informations in the Mailbite user panel. Every Mailbite users display the their activities in the panel that define the date, list name, file type and total records processed.
We Love Security
We attach great importance to the security of the data we verify. We do our best to fully comply with GDPR rules. Our entire operations are systematically protected by a firewall.
We also use a Web Application Firewall (WAF) and Cloudflare to block a systematic potential threat.
We keep various logs to improve our service, debug or prevent fraud. We ensure that the data we hold is destroyed at most 1 month after the collection date. We never use these logs except for monitoring and debugging.